Sekers Zelos 140cm - SkyFabric Type : Stripe
Usage : Curtains
Composition : 80% Polye, 20%Linen
Edge to Edge Width : 140cm
Pattern Match : Yes
Pattern Repeat : 50cm
Continuous : N
Finish : Uncoated
Roll Size : 50m
Care Code : 10
Colourfastness to Light : 5
Tested to AS/NZ 1530.2 : N
Tested to AS/NZ 1530.3 : N
Ignitability : 0
Spread of Flame : 0
Heat Evolved : 0
Smoke Developed : 0
Additional Finishing : N/A
Colour : Sky
Design : Zelos
Width : 140cm
Sekers creates design perfection from around the world. Partnering with the highest quality and most sustainable mills from around the world to bring you soft furnishing fabrics with an emphasis on decorative designs and natural fibres. Sekers fabrics have a European design-led influence, interpreted to suit our Southern Hemisphere lifestyles and environmental conditions.
- Design Style:
- Sale Unit:
- per meter
- Design Style:
- Care Code:
- Product Group:
- Uncoated Fabric
- Standard Width Fabric
- Fibre Blends
Over the past 50 years, Basford Brands have had a culture of innovation in quality control. With the changes in technologies available, and the variety of country of origin, it has been a constant evolution. As it stands today, we follow the below key principles:
- Production is to be controlled by Basford Brands employees regardless of the country of origin.
- Product testing is to be carried out prior to being shipped to Australia, on arrival, and in some instance before being shipped to our customers. The latter is specific to our blind and curtain fabric cut length service.
- Product specification are aimed to exceed Australian and New Zealand Standards.
- Basford brands laboratory is to be ran with most up-to-date testing methods.
- Basford brands Quality Assurance team is made of qualified professionals in dying, weaving and general quality control.
We are confidant in the quality of all our fabrics and stand by our products
Our stringent testing procedures ensure that our fabrics are:
- Colourfast to ISO 105 B02 Standards
- Free from any manufacturing defects
- Able to withstand washing instructions
- Dry-cleanable, as per instructions
- Resistant to delaminating of coating, where applicable
- Compliant with Fire Retardant AS/NZS 1530.2 & 1530.3, where tested
- Compliant with UPF AS/NZS 4399, where tested
In the event of any fabric with a manufacturer’s defect(s), when fabric has been cared for in accordance to our care instructions, Filigree will replace the faulty fabric for a period of three years. (Cushion Products 12 months)