Maurice Kain Carnival - Blockout 140cm - TemptingFabric Type : Plain
Usage : Curtains
Composition : 58% Poly, 42%Cotton
Edge to Edge Width : 140cm
Pattern Match : No
Pattern Repeat : Nil
Continuous : N
Finish : Blockout
Roll Size : 35-40m
Care Code : 6W
Colourfastness to Light : 6
Tested to AS/NZ 1530.2 : N
Tested to AS/NZ 1530.3 : N
Ignitability : 0
Spread of Flame : 0
Heat Evolved : 0
Smoke Developed : 0
Additional Finishing : N/A
Colour : Tempting
Design : Carnival - Blockout
Width : 140cm
Established in 1945, Maurice Kain continues to be a household name amongst New Zealanders & Australians, and a highly respected name in the industry. In 2007, Maurice Kain became part of the Basford Brands stable, filling an important niche in mid-market decorator curtain fabrics. Maurice Kain is firmly established as one of Australasia’s leading brands of soft furnishing fabrics, and one of the co-ordinate with your walls.
About Maurice Kain
We have a team of in-house designers and product developers who are constantly assessing world trends and interpreting them to suit our unique lifestyles and environmental conditions in the Southern Hemisphere. Our Quality Assurance department has comprehensive and highly specialised textile and technical knowledge and our in-house testing facilities ensure that only the highest quality products are delivered to market.
- Design Style:
- Maurice Kain
- Sale Unit:
- per meter
- Care Code:
- Product Group:
- Blockout Fabric
- Standard Width Fabric
- Fibre Blends
Over the past 50 years, Basford Brands have had a culture of innovation in quality control. With the changes in technologies available, and the variety of country of origin, it has been a constant evolution. As it stands today, we follow the below key principles:
- Production is to be controlled by Basford Brands employees regardless of the country of origin.
- Product testing is to be carried out prior to being shipped to Australia, on arrival, and in some instance before being shipped to our customers. The latter is specific to our blind and curtain fabric cut length service.
- Product specification are aimed to exceed Australian and New Zealand Standards.
- Basford brands laboratory is to be ran with most up-to-date testing methods.
- Basford brands Quality Assurance team is made of qualified professionals in dying, weaving and general quality control.
We are confidant in the quality of all our fabrics and stand by our products
Our stringent testing procedures ensure that our fabrics are:
- Colourfast to ISO 105 B02 Standards
- Free from any manufacturing defects
- Able to withstand washing instructions
- Dry-cleanable, as per instructions
- Resistant to delaminating of coating, where applicable
- Compliant with Fire Retardant AS/NZS 1530.2 & 1530.3, where tested
- Compliant with UPF AS/NZS 4399, where tested
In the event of any fabric with a manufacturer’s defect(s), when fabric has been cared for in accordance to our care instructions, Filigree will replace the faulty fabric for a period of three years. (Cushion Products 12 months)